Sunday, April 8, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Welcome to another Six Sentence Sunday! Today's snippet is again from Winning Becca. Not quite picking up where I left off last week. I've skipped a paragraph of introspection.
“You wouldn’t dare.” The words came out on a breathy whisper instead of with the fierceness she’d intended.

His lips hovered beyond hers, touching yet not, and her mouth fell open, her tongue running along her lower lip. So close. So achingly close.

“I would, and the mood I’m in, I’m not above playing dirty.” 

Darn that six sentence rule. ;) 

Thanks again for stopping by! Don't forget to go the Six Sunday website and read all the other fabulous snippets! Lots of talented authors in this mix!

12 comments:

  1. Dirty is always the best way to play. Great six :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's told her, and if she's honest i bet she likes the sound of 'dirty'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These 2 sentences said a lot in just a few words:

    So close. So achingly close.

    Great six Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn those six sentence rules indeed! MORE! So close yet so far.... *sigh* Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Time to play dirty. Great six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I certainly can't wait to see where playing dirty will lead them. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great six - so close! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her body language suggests he won't have to try too hard... ;) Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's dirty that you stopped. LOL. Fun six!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE! Left me wanting more, I suppose the purpose of this exercise.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!